Continuity of oral and textual traditions of the Vedas
Date(s) - 14/11/2014 - 16/11/2014
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Kadavallur Sri Ramaswamy temple
- Oral and Textual Traditions of Veda – Karnataka Region – Dr R Suresha, Mysore
- Mudra Tradition of Vedic Recitation in Kerala by Dr. K P Parvathy
- Vedic Ritual Tradition of Kerala by Dr. N M Narayanan
- Vedic Ritual Tradition of Karnataka by Prof. N. Radhakrishna Bhat, Mysore
- Oral and Textual Traditions of Vedas in Andhra & Telangana Regions by Dr. R.V.S.S. Avadhanulu
- Oral and Textual Traditions of Veda in Kerala by Dr. K. A. Ravindran
- Vedic Manuscripts in Kerala by Revathy K. M.
- Documentation of Jaiminiyasamaveda of Kerala Namputhiris by Nidheesh Kannan B.
- Vedic Ritual Tradition of Tamil Nadu by Dr. V. Vasudevan
- Revival and Preservation: South India as a Haven of Vedic Culture by Chettiarthodi Rajendran
- Oral and Textual Traditions of Veda – Tamil Nadu Region by S.A.S. Sarma